Tiwa and Teebillz Set to reconcile soon



There is definitely hope that popular singer Tiwa Savage will soon reunite with her boo, Tee Billz according to comic legend Alibaba.

The veteran comedian said he had predicted the come back of the P-Square brothers but he had too many unbelievers. But when his next prediction which is about naija power couple, Tee Billz and Tiwa Savage settling back together as man and wife people will start seeing him for the prophet that he his.

He wrote, "If I had placed my bet on these brothers coming back... I would have won. Anyway, one of the
guys that was there the day I emphatically said they would sort their differences out and get back together called me to say "Ali, I had to call you, because you said so" and he added, "but that Tiwa them own go hard". So I asked him "You wan bet?"... And he said, "I no trust you again, the kind confidence you take dey talk some things dey fear me"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two married couples who switch partners every night open up about their relationship

Police arrest Nigerian pharmacy student for drug smuggling in India, recover 15.56grams of heroin.

How You Can Extend Your Mobile Phone Battery Life.